Tuesday 21 June 2011

Modern Memorabilia Opening Night


It's about time I talked about the exhibition opening night isn't it?
It was a really great night & despite the rain a huge amount of people came, so thank you to everyone who came.
The gallery did a fantastic job & I even had my own cocktail named after me too which was electric blue and very potent, see above!

It was great to see that the painting hung so well together & I had a good time meeting & chatting to so many people too!

The gallery itself was incredibly busy all night so photo taking was slightly difficult but my wife Alison, managed to take a number of photos throughout the night so I thought I would post a few of them here.


Jimena & Kat at the gallery had predicted the weather too & had erected an awning outside the front of the gallery so that people could stand outside without fear of getting soaked by the rain!!!



There was even a singer & guitarist to entertain everyone for part of the evening!!!



It was a really great night & I met so many people & received such wonderful feedback from everyone, so thank you again to everyone who came & a special thank you to the GGGallery for a fantastic night!

If you couldn't make it to the preview night I have added the entire collection of work to my website which you can view HERE

The exhibition is on until July 22nd so there is plenty of time to visit the gallery to view the work if you are in the London area.
Visit the GGGallery's website HERE for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment