Wednesday 8 June 2011

Modern Memorabilia - Solo Exhibition in London

Gent (Through the Looking Glass)
40" x 30"

Next week sees the opening night of a solo exhibition of my work in London.
The exhibition is called Modern Memorabilia & is being held at the
GGGallery in Notting Hill.
The exhibition will run from the
16th June until July 22nd.

The opening night is on Thursday 16th June at 7pm.
If you are in the London area & would like to visit the exhibition you can find out more information by visiting the GGGallery's website here
If you would like to come along to the opening night, I will be there to chat about my work & you can contact the gallery & RSVP by e-mailing info@gggallery.co.uk

The work being exhibited will be added to my portfolio next week & which you will be available to see on my website.

Hope to see some of there in London next week ...


No comments:

Post a Comment